Eternal Tale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jowan Shadowflare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sundavar

Sundavar

Jowan Shadowflare Empty
PostSubject: Jowan Shadowflare   Jowan Shadowflare I_icon_minitime30/1/2013, 07:31

Biography for Jowan

Full Name: Jowan Roodelious Farthington Treesbury Shadowflare. Or so he says anyway, his actual name has long been lost.
Nicknames: Shadeseer, Pyromaniac, Oh-Gods-Its-That-Crazy-Bastard, Ossumdood (you should totally hit him with that chairleg...)
Age: Oh at least a couple of million. Exact age, like so much, is unkown.
Race: Devil. (Go on, no-one's even looking)
Affiliation: Midnight- when he stops arguing with himself enough to listen to orders.
Rank: THE HIGHEST RANKING DEVIL IN ALL OF DEVILDOM Fairly powerful but far from the most. He is technically an Inquisitor though, first class. His troops just love him.. (HIT IT! HIT IT NOW)

Hair & Eyes: Bloodcurdlingly delicious. Like bananas. Long, greasy, firey red hair. (There, that wasn't hard was it? Now- NO don't do that!) Eyes are typically covered with a black silk scarf, as are LiEk SwirlAy Poolz of caeK badly scarred, orangy red in colour.
Height & Weight: (It's rude to ask a woman her weight!) Yesyes, now let me just- (NO Jowy BAD devil)
.....Relatively short, skinny, usually stands hunched.
Specific Details: (NOW look what you did! Go on dear, clean it up) Scars criss-crossed around the eyes, though usually hidden, masSev tAtoO in tha SHApe ov A (JOWAN dear you can't say that!)

Place of Birth: THE PITS OF HELL WHERE THE SHADOWS TURN THE-....Unknown.
Place of Residence: In my head. With my dearest personalities.
Parents: Bilbo Binbag and Incontenentia But- Long since forgotten.
Siblings: None Eksept the GRATE SKIE DWAGON.
Children: (You seriously think I would let this thing BREED?! He's all MINE I tell you!).
Other Relatives: (We're all he needs, we look after him)....None.

Likes:FIRE (ahem) DaNcinG the HalfpiPe (JOWY deary) Tha voices in mi hed (good Jowy), Violins!
Dislikes: BannAAnaz, Nastyy DOOdz and the....DARK ONE COMES HE COMES TO WREAK DESTRUCTION ON ALL fruitcaek.
Personality:-Ahem- Crazyness aside.
Jowan is completely, irredeemably, Inescapably batshit insane. He cannot help but see the world differently and so it is almost impossible for him to blend in with any society. His madness stems from what is actually his unique power as a devil; He hears a voice that can give surprising insight into situations that others would miss, and can often impart secrets and visions of the future. While this gives him a unique advantage, it has sadly cost him his sanity. Over the years the whisperings unhinged him more and more until at last he lost grip on reality altogether.
While often unable to control his actions much, He is generally benign and even friendly if one can get around his awkward way of speaking. While often ridiculed by the immortal community, he is by no means a complete joke- in his rare moments of clarity he can see fragments of the future and hidden truths of the present and past, and in battle he can be a terror, capable of forcing his own twisted thoughts into the minds of others. The result is often him, dancing and laughing insanely through battalions of tearful, hysterical, or petrified soldiers.

History: Little is known about Jowan's history because no one has much cared to look into it, and he can remember next to nothing of it himself. However, he is notorious in devil society because of it. A long time ago, he was an eccentric though respected and fairly upstanding member of society, largely due to his remarkable gift of foresight. He was something of an oracle, with many coming to seek his advice on matters. Not that they were guaranteed a reply that made sense, but it was a gift nonetheless. During this time he was rather good friends with Isaan, due in large to his complete disregard for social standing, as he treated the Prince just as he would anyone else.

Then his life fell apart. A few hundred thousand years ago, his wife and young son were killed, likely by demons. The grief caused Jowan's mind, already rather skewed by the constant whispering of another presence, to finally snap. There are even some rumors that he went insane and murdered them himself, as the exact circumstances were never made clear. Jowan alone witnessed it and has largely blocked it from his mind.

After his breakdown he was shunned by his own people. The ramblings of a madman rarely make for good company around a dinner table. Isaan eventually sought him out and offered him a position within Midnight, partly out of respect for his still present abilities and partly out of wanting to help his old friend.

RP Sample: See other characters.

Note: This iteration of Jowan is rather heavily inspired by the Malkavian clan of vampires from Vampire: the Masquerade, so have a look at that if you want a better idea. Also, while some voices have sprung up form his insanity, the primary one shall be played by Carl.
Back to top Go down
http://du-hjarta-skulblaka.deviantart.com/

Jowan Shadowflare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Tale :: Character Related :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: