Eternal Tale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lesson in Torture (Corinthius, Midnight members ask before joining)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alaister
Admin

A Lesson in Torture (Corinthius, Midnight members ask before joining) Empty
PostSubject: A Lesson in Torture (Corinthius, Midnight members ask before joining)   A Lesson in Torture (Corinthius, Midnight members ask before joining) I_icon_minitime13/3/2013, 18:23

The only room beneath the tower that Midnight had come to occupy was more of a dungeon than a cellar, with chains hanging from the walls and stains that could be recognisable as blood and other things that were best left unmentioned. In the center of the circular room was a pentagram, drawn with runes both within and without its borders making up an advanced form of demon trap designed to keep in the nastiest of their kind. In the middle of the seal was a single woman, bound to a plain dining room chair by rope that had strange glowing across its surface, keeping her even more bound than she already was and judging by the occasional pulse they gave off, draining her too.

Meanwhile, Isaan was pacing the outline of the demon trap looking pensive as the woman slowly came around. Honestly, she looked like any normal person really with her wings and other demonic extremities sealed by the rune and rope that bound her. She hissed at Isaan the moment she saw him, a scowl on her admittedly attractive face, but one shouldn’t be fooled by a demon with a pretty face.

“Devil scum!” She spat, literally. Fortunately for Isaan it missed him by a good couple of feet and he rounded on her as she struggled against her bonds. “You inquisitors all into bondage now, eh? I bet you’d love a piece of demon ass.”

“I would rather fuck a bearded woman.” Isaan replied calmly, stepping into the demon trap and looking at her with an uncharacteristic coldness, like he were looking at something he had just scraped from the bottom of his boot. “At least I’d feel less dirty afterwards, you filthy creature.”

The demon shot a twisted grin back in response to him, only to receive a swift and painful sounding backhand in response, the snapping sound caused by her neck when her head flew to one side because of it almost sickening though of course the archdemon was undamaged aside from a small trickle of sickly yellow blood oozing onto her bottom lip from the blow. She looked at Isaan with loathing all of a sudden, clearly realizing he was more than just some devil, that blow had actually hurt her considerably and that was uncommon for an archdemon such as herself.

“I want to know where Eve is.” Isaan said calmly, his glare locked on the woman in the chair.

“Why?” She asked, grinning and starting to cackle madly. “You want to fuck the whore of Tartarus, is that it?! You kinky fucker!”

Isaan pulled out a knife with runes etched into its surface and grasped one of the archdemon’s bound hands, clenching her index and middle fingers toward before cutting them both off with a cry of agony from the woman. There is a strange yellow sparking from the wounds and her fingers don’t regenerate as they should, she stares at them in shock at the fact he was carrying something that could sever her demonic regeneration at the point where the cut was made, the pain was clearly excruciating too because she grit her teeth and moaned pathetically.

“Tell me where Eve is.” Isaan said again, this time his tone had become more forceful and rose to be heard over the woman’s whimpering.

“Go... fuck yourself.” She replied, giggling through her own whimpers of pain.

Isaan sighed deeply and then seemed to give up, nodding at her as though he accepted her answer.

“Very well.” He told her, then looked at her as though he was offering a boon. “Here, take this for a moment.”

Suddenly he plunged the runed dagger into the demon’s leg, then walked away from her as she screamed out, the wound around the dagger was glowing and violently as the magic from the knife coursed through her like a continuous electric shock for a demon. It wouldn’t kill her though, or render her unconscious and this room was hardly soundproofed, so her cries were echoing into the tower. But any self-respecting inquisitor would relish the anguished cries of a demon being tortured, and Isaan produced another runed dagger before turning to the figure in the room with him that had gone thus far unnoticed even by the demon. He offered the dagger to him, holding the blade to offer the handle first.

“Would you care to have a go on her, Corinthius?” He asked, an almost cruel grin forming. “Be careful though, she’s probably been around in her time, no tread on the tyres. Don’t penetrate too deeply.”

He was referring to the penetrations with the knife of course, but he enjoyed his sexual innuendo a little too much to let it go.
Back to top Go down
Corinthius

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson in Torture (Corinthius, Midnight members ask before joining)   A Lesson in Torture (Corinthius, Midnight members ask before joining) I_icon_minitime17/3/2013, 08:09

Throughout the whole ordeal Corinthius had stood but a few paces from the edge of the demon trap, but he remained perfectly still in the shadows, barely breathing has he quietly observed Isaan at work, trying not to both distract him, or drew the demon's attention away from Isaan, and more importantly the knife he used. He almost felt sorry for the woman, being that she appeared as though she were a simple human - perhaps, he thought, she could have seduced him without his knowing that she was a demon, then later use him for whatever evil and twisted purpose she could think up. It was that which angered him: it wasn't so much the killing or the torture, he had done plenty of that, it was that it was unfair. Corinthius never preyed on the weak, only those who deserve to die. This twisted bitch didn't care if the odds were stacked so far in her favour that she may as well do it in her sleep, or that those she would be willing to harm on Aurella, bar Midnight, had no chance at all of defending themselves. He hated her for it.

So when Isaan offered him the knife, he stepped forward and took it without hesitation. Let's see how she likes being the helpless fly caught in the web he thought to himself as he approached. "Answer the question." he said, his voice perfectly calm, knowing full well that she was helpless, and even if she could break free Isaan was right there behind him. It wouldn't always be like that, he knew, but given that it was his first time confronting something like a demon, he liked the reassurance that his presence afforded him.

"Screw you." she spat again. "How about you send your nanny over there away and you and me can have a little one-on-one action, huh? I don't like an audience when I fuck little mortals till their eyes bleed." she licked her lips, mocking in their seductiveness. This demon really did sicken Corinthius to his core.

"You know you remind me of someone, demon. He liked to think he could intimidate his way out of situations like this too. In fact, come to think of it, I got into this same situation with him as I'm in with you now. So, I wonder if I can remember what I did to him." he moved behind her slowly, tapping the tip of the knife blade against his chain as he walked. He stopped, then leaned down close to her ear. "Oh, that was it. One last chance, demon. Answer him."

"Go to hell, pisshead."

"Have it your way, then." he shrugged. Then, in one fluid motion, he grabbed the knife from out of her leg and together with the one already in hand, he severed all of the tendons from her arms down in a second flat. She screeched in pain as her body was paralyzed. Had the demon not already been bound to the chair, she would certainly be unable to move now. Her screeching was so loud Corinthius had to cover his ears as he backed away from her and headed to pass both daggers back to Isaan, instead stopping for a moment and looking back at the demon. He casually threw one of the daggers over his shoulder, which landed in the exact same position on the opposite leg from the one Isaan had plunged the knife into previously. "All yours."
Back to top Go down
Alaister
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson in Torture (Corinthius, Midnight members ask before joining)   A Lesson in Torture (Corinthius, Midnight members ask before joining) I_icon_minitime20/3/2013, 07:47

“Why...” She muttered, clearly suffering from the pain of it all now. “Why do you want Eve so badly?”

Isaan had taken the dagger Corinthius hadn’t flung over his shoulder, which gave the demon woman a rather comical look having a dagger in both thighs. He tapped the flat of it against his chin for a moment, seeming to be judging whether or not he should actually answer her question regarding why he wanted Eve. But that question in and of itself proved that their current victim had no idea where Eve was, because if she did then she would be in on her current actions and thus know fully well why Midnight would want to find her so badly - on top of the obvious, of course.

But, regardless of her knowledge, this was a lesson in demon torture and her knowing the answer to the question was irrelevant. What was relevant, was learning to keep a demon alive as long as possible through torture, as well as knowing exactly what to focus on in terms of causing the most pain and getting to them psychologically.

“Eve took something of mine and I want it back.” He lied, he always lied to demons, but this demon raised her head and looked at him like he was crazy. “What? You thought I just wanted to kill her? I’m a selfish devil, I just want my stuff back.”

“You... want your stuff back?” She looks stunned, that he would be torturing her over something like that, and demons were meant to be the sadistic ones. “You must be insane.”

For a moment, Isaan seemed to consider the comment, then gave a nod as if he agreed with her completely.

“You’re right, I am a little.” He suddenly kicked her chair back, catching a support with his foot so that it was at an angle. “But you should tell me what I want to know, now.”

“But you know I have no idea!” She cried, it was strange seeing a demon break down, she took a few breaths and then widened her eyes. “You really do know... I’m just a prop, to teach the school boy!”

The dagger in Isaan’s hand suddenly thrust through the bottom of the demon’s chin, going up through her skull. There was a moment of silence as he let the chair right itself, then pulled the two daggers from her legs and watched the demon explode in a shower of fiery black ash. Isaan turned to walk back over to Corinthius, sighing deeply.

“I really wish you hadn’t realized that, you were just getting to be fun.” He said, to nobody in particularly as he came to hold all three daggers out to Corinthius. “You’re starting on the next one, same question, where is Eve? Maybe we’ll get lucky.”

He walked over to a barrel and plunged a goblet into it, taking out some water and drinking it without a problem. Of course, the water in this barrel would burn a demon immensely, being blessed with one of the inquisitors’ incantations. “The next one is a guy, he’ll be more alpha than the woman, you’ll need to prove yourself to be in charge.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson in Torture (Corinthius, Midnight members ask before joining)   A Lesson in Torture (Corinthius, Midnight members ask before joining) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lesson in Torture (Corinthius, Midnight members ask before joining)
Page 1 of 1